I have always loved the smell of essential oils and how they made me feel, but once I started my massage course back in 1998 and studied aromatherapy, my interest peaked, knowing that something so delicious can really help us to heal. Since then I began using them at home and in my clinic. They have really helped my clients who were suffering PTSD, anxiety, muscle aches and pains, post-natal depression and those that had trouble sleeping.
Then I became a mum. My first born was a lucky kid. From the day we brought him home from the hospital, he got a massage every night, up until he turned 7 months and refused to lie still for more than 3 seconds! With that massage, I used to add essential oils and I can honestly say he was the best sleeper ever! He would go to bed happy and sleep all night. From there, I would turn to my essential oils whenever my kids had problems. Teething and can’t sleep? Diffuse oils in their rooms! Have a cut or bite? Apply oils topically and hey presto! All is well again. My daughter calls them my magic potion.
For myself, considering that for 9 years I was either pregnant or breastfeeding (three kids will do that to a woman!!) I always erred on the side of caution and never took any medication for anything. Hubby would get frustrated with me for not even taking Panadol, but I would much rather take a natural alternative if it was available. I use my oils to clean my house and clinic – so much better than mainstream medicines and toxic household products, don’t you think?
So, here I am, talking to you about essential oils, why? Because I feel like I should be spreading the word about these fantastic oils and what they can do to help you… that’s what I do, that’s what brings me joy; helping people, helping YOU.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds (that’s a bit fancy, eh?) that are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils are what give plants their distinctive smells, they protect plants (as plants don’t have the ability to run or fight, unlike animals) and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have a long history of use when it comes to healing the body.
But why doTERRA?
You should all know by now, that any product I use or advocate for, I research, research, research! I only like to use the best quality products out there, irrespective of cost, since you can’t put a price on high calibre products and your health, right? The more I read, the more I loved about this company. They have stringent quality control, are all about sourcing the best ingredients, while also continuing to nourish the environment, and nourish the people in these environments, who are providing the very thing that we are benefiting from.
doTERRA – Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
For an oil to qualify as CPTG, they must be:
- Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition (and each bottle has a specific tracking number, so you can look into this yourself)
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
As a company, they also care about people. Reading about the work that their amazing charity organisation doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation do is just incredible. Watch this short video to find out more HERE.
If you are interested in oils, here are a few ways in which you can do so.
- You can contact me and I can put in an order for you. You purchase your oils at their retail price.
- You can become a wholesale member.
Now, you might be thinking “But I just want to buy oils – I don’t want to sign up to ANYTHING! Just give me the oils!” OK – but first let me explain the benefits (and pretty much ZERO risk) of starting a wholesale account:
- Get access to wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required (unless you join dōTerra’s Loyalty Rewards Program, which, in my opinion, is the best way to build your oily collection)
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points (on top of the 25% discount) to order FREE oil (and don’t we all love freebies?)
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month (again – FREEBIES!)
- My ongoing one on one support. This includes access to a private oils Facebook group where you can ask any and all questions, share your experiences, and be supported by many other wonderful people on their oily journey!
Whether you are wanting to use these little babies for personal use, or to get your oils for free and make some extra cash, getting a wholesale account is really a no-brainer.
Don’t panic if you don’t have much experience with essential oils. There are so many resources to help (easily) guide you on your journey that I am more than happy to share with you.
How to set up a wholesale account:
Option 1: Pay a wholesale annual membership of $35, then you can choose any oils, blends, or consumables to create a custom order whenever you like AND you can purchase dōTERRA products at a discounted price (a minimum 25% discount). There are no other requirements with this option. No monthly fee or purchase required. To keep your wholesale pricing, you just need to buy 1 item every year (and even if you’re only using one oil, that should be pretty easy)
Option 2 (the better option): Purchase a starter kit to kick off your membership, and the wholesale membership fee is waived! You then save 25% to 55% on all future orders. Whoop whoop!
Check out the beautiful starter kits here (if you’re overwhelmed and not sure what’s right for you, please get in touch – email@example.com
In 1 year doTERRA will charge you $25 to renew your account, but they will also GIFT you a FREE bottle of peppermint oil worth $26.50 (so renewal is pretty much free…right?).
Ready to join me? Here’s what you do:
- Go to THIS LINK
- Click “Join and Save” up the top
- Choose your language and country
Choose where you would like your products shipped from (obviously the closest to you)
- Choose Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate
- Enter your contact and shipping info
At Enroller ID, if it’s not there already, enter my number: 6825820
- Hit submit
- Select your wholesale starter kit (click here to see all starter kits) or create your custom order (click on THIS ONE to have a little look-see through all of the wonderful products you can get your hands on)
- Click $35 introductory packet (this is your membership, ignore if you have selected a kit)
- Enter in your payment information and then click “Process Order Now and Continue”
That’s it! It really is that simple (but if it really isn’t simple for you, please shoot me an email and I’ll do the heavy lifting for you – firstname.lastname@example.org)