This recipe is one of my favourites, it’s quick and easy to prepare, has only a few ingredients and everyone loves them! They are a delicious go-to snack, lunchbox filler (not just for the kids either) or something to eat when you feel like something sweet.
Ingredients to make 15 Bliss Balls
- I cup (15 large) dried apricots
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup shredded or desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Soak the apricots in hot water for 30 minutes to soften. Drain excess water and then combine with all other ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together. This will take a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little extra coconut on a plate. With wet hands, shape the apricot mixture into small balls and then roll in the coconut.
- Pop them in the fridge to chill for ½ an hour then enjoy. They also freeze well, which is why I usually double or triple the recipe and then have heaps on hand.