Non-invasive anti-aging benefits for an all-natural facelift, facial tension, sinus relief and overall facial rejuvenation.
This rejuvenating massage uses facial cups on the face to lift the facial tissue, mimicking the pumping movements of lymphatic drainage. The suction strengthens the dermis of the face by correcting circulation deficiencies and stimulating fibroblasts (cells) to increase collagen production, thereby improving elasticity. It breaks up scar tissue (deep wrinkles), reduces swelling, detoxifies and makes for a youthful appearance without Botox. This is an exceptionally powerful and surprisingly relaxing treatment and a great option for those who want to give their skin a boost, but who reject chemical injections such as Botox or other fillers and surgeries.
The treatment involves using customised cups that are designed for the face, upper chest, and neck, together with a beautiful blend of essential oils chosen specifically to help rejuvenate your skin. Facial cupping works by utilising reverse suction to gently lift the facial tissue to stimulate the circulation of the blood and proper functioning of the lymph nodes. As a result, the facial tissue is able to receive the much-needed oxygen and nutrients it very often lacks. The waste from the cells and other harmful toxins are easily eliminated for healthy skin. The treatment also helps to drain excess fluid in the skin for those with oily skin.
Facial Cupping may provide one or more of the following benefits.
- Generates a glowing look; creates brighter more alert eyes
- Tones & firms facial muscles; tightens facial contours & increases elasticity
- Softens wrinkles & habitual expression lines
- Minimises sagging double chins
- Releases tension in surrounding muscles
- Reduces dark circles & puffiness under the eyes
- Improves skin tone, softens the skin, refines pores
- Enhances supply of nutrients to skin cells
- Promotes better blood & lymphatic circulation; increases elimination of toxins
- Discourages the formation of new lines
- Promotes a relaxed and youthful appearance
- Lifts and elevates heavy lids, brows and corners of the mouth
- Reduces redness
- Relieve sinus infections and inflammation
- Relieves stress-related symptoms such as headaches, eye strain and insomnia
- Improve hormonal balance to help acne
What to Expect from your Facial Cupping Session
- For all facial rejuvenation and facial cupping treatments, we advise arriving with a freshly washed face with no make-up, and long hair tied back.
- First, a thin application of oil is lightly massaged onto your face and neck, beginning your facial cupping treatment. Then, a small suction cup is applied to targeted areas of the face and neck to lift the skin and bring necessary blood flow to the area. There is no pain involved. It can be quite relaxing, and some people even fall asleep. You can expect a typical facial cupping treatment to last 45 minutes.
- After the treatment, you will notice lines and wrinkles will plump and any scar tissue will soften. The drainage of stagnant fluids will reduce oedema and chronic puffiness. The muscles of the face benefit greatly from the reduction of tension and tightness, releasing expression lines and loosening rigid tissue.
Facial cupping can also help symptoms related to sinus infections, inflammation, oedema, headaches and those suffering with TMJ disorders.
How Many Treatments are Recommended for Optimal Results?
As with any therapeutic treatment, results can vary from person to person. The recommended initial course of treatment with facial cupping consists of between 6 and 12 sessions. The results are cumulative, especially if treatments are performed 1-2 times per week. We recommend monthly follow-up sessions to maintain the original results.
- 30 mins – $60