This is an exceptionally powerful and relaxing treatment and a great option for those who want to give their skin a boost, but who reject chemical injections such as Botox or other fillers and surgeries.
The treatment involves using customised cups together with a beautiful blend of essential oils chosen specifically to help rejuvenate your skin. Facial cupping works by gently lifting the facial tissue to stimulate the circulation of the blood and proper functioning of the lymph nodes. As a result, the facial tissue is able to receive the much-needed oxygen and nutrients it very often lacks. The waste from the cells and other harmful toxins are easily eliminated for healthy skin. The treatment also helps to drain excess fluid in the skin for those with oily skin.
Facial Cupping may provide some of the following benefits.
- Generates a glowing look; creates brighter more alert eyes
- Tones & firms facial muscles; tightens facial contours & increases elasticity
- Softens wrinkles & habitual expression lines
- Minimises sagging double chins
- Reduces dark circles & puffiness under the eyes
- Improves skin tone, softens the skin, refines pores
- Enhances supply of nutrients to skin cells
- Promotes better blood & lymphatic circulation; increases elimination of toxins
- Discourages the formation of new lines
- Promotes a relaxed and youthful appearance
- Lifts and elevates heavy lids, brows and corners of the mouth
- Reduces redness
- Improve hormonal balance to help acne
How Many Treatments are Recommended for Optimal Results?
As with any therapeutic treatment, results can vary from person to person. The recommended initial course of treatment with facial cupping consists of between 6 and 12 sessions. The results are cumulative, especially if treatments are performed 1-2 times per week. We recommend monthly follow-up sessions to maintain the original results.
- 30 mins $65