One of my favourite and most used essential oil is doTERRA’s On Guard.
On Guard is a blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, rosemary, and eucalyptus. Known as the protective blend, it can help protect you against airborne germs as well as support a healthy immune system. doTERRA On Guard can be diffused to help purify the air, provide respiratory support, eliminate odours, used in hand sanitisers and diluted with fractionated coconut oil for any topical application. As well as being an effective non-toxic cleaning agent that can be used to clean skin and household surfaces.
HOW TO USE ON GUARD ESSENTIAL OIL
This essential oil can be used in three different ways: aromatically, internally, and topically.
For aromatic use: add 4-6 drops of the essential oil to a diffuser, breathe it straight out of the bottle, or add a couple of drops to the palm of your hands, rub them together, and breathe in.
For internal use: add 1-2 drops to 120ml of water, drop 1-2 drops under the tongue, or add 1-2 drops to a veggie capsule.
For topical use: apply diluted to the area of concern, bottoms of feet, down the spine, wrists, or back of the neck.
ON GUARD ESSENTIAL OIL TOP USES
- Diffuse to cleanse the air, uplift the mood, and to give off a sweet yet spicy aroma.
- Supports healthy teeth and gums.
- Use as an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
- Take internally for a quick immune boost.
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Supports healthy digestive function.
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Apply during autumn and winter months, before or after going into crowded places.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
This is such a versatile oil! Please click on the links below to see how you can use On Guard in your home today.
Add 15-20 drops of on guard to a 10mL roller bottle and top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply topically to the bottom of feet, wrist, back of the neck and down the spine.
Like this recipe? Want to learn more about including essential oils in your life? Click HERE to rid your home and body of toxic chemicals.