Why use store bought bought wipes, filled with ingredients you can’t even pronounce – let alone want to put on your face, hands, baby’s bum or use in your kitchen – when you can make these all natural wipes? With just four ingredients you can use these happy in the knowledge that they are a safe, non toxic alternative.
What you need
- 1 roll of premium paper towels – I recommend Viva
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
- 16 drops of Essential Oils.
- Place Paper towel in an air tight container, like this one
- Add essential oils to your water, stir
- Pour water all over the paper towel
- Remove and discard cardboard tube
- Put the lid on the container and pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.
For Antibacterial Wipes, you can use: 8 drops doTERRA On Guard, 6 drops Lemon, 2 drops Tea Tree.
For Baby Wipes, you can use 8 drops Lavender, 4 drops Frankincense, 2 drops Tea Tree.
For Make Up Remover Wipes, you can use 8 drops Lavender, 4 drops Frankincense, 4 drops Rosemary. Optional – add 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel.
Please Note: When hot, let some air in and don’t fully close the container or they may go mouldy.
Like this recipe? Want to learn more about including essential oils in your life? Click HERE to rid your home and body of toxic chemicals.